Nowadays, you’d want an electronic pulse massager with you all the time. What is that you say? Don’t worry, I’ll explain to you step by step what it is later on, just hold on and let me tell you a story first, cool?
Have you ever had this experience? After you have been working in front of your desk for almost 10 hours and finally finished your project, you just want to get up and stretch. The next thing you know, everyone in the office has heard you scream in pain.
Yup, I’m sure many of you have had similar experiences. That excruciating pain may not be sharp, but instead you felt extremely stiff to the point you can’t move your neck and shoulders at all. It’s these feelings that made you want to dial up to find your nearest massage therapist, chiropractor, or even osteopathy manual practitioner.
Imagine they’re with you the whole time?!
In this post today, I’m going to show you the Best Electronic Pulse Massager that allows you to relief the pain yourself. Whether you’re just looking to get into using a self massager or seeking to get the latest gadget to replace your old machine, this is a post you won’t want to miss out!
Before purchasing an EMP, consider these factors:
We all prefer getting the best bang for our bucks, but you don’t want to lose out on getting the cheapest product with the poor quality. That being said, you don’t want to splurge on something that you know you don’t use too often. We will try our best to rule out the best products that meet all your preferences.
Electronics break, some easier than the others and some just last forever. Aside from the common sense of quality = pricing, it’s clearly not the only factor that will affect the durability of the machine. Different manufacturers use various materials to make the electronic bodies, connection wires, etc. Also, some other brands may be more well-known than the others, so again we will help you pick the best EMP.
Whether you are buying the most expensive EMP or the most affordable one, you want it to work properly right? So just make sure how functional or faulty your EMP is essential to choose the best tool for you.
How easy it is to use –
When you’re in pain, you want to know how to operate the machine as soon as possible. Thus, you’d want to see if the instruction manual is properly laid out for ease of use.
Electronic Pulse Massager over $1,000 Review:
- Weight: 816g (shipping weight)
- Size: 6 inches
- Colour: Black
- Number of electrodes: 4 outputs, 2 independent channels with 2-12 pads
- Massage modes: 24 preset massage modes
- Power: Internal Lithium battery, up to 10 hours of continuous use in full charge
- Accessories: 11 Pieces of Self-Adhesive Conductive Reusable Gel Pads (8 hand-shaped pads, 2 large rectangle pads, 1 long strip pad), 4 Sets of Electrode Dual Leads Snap-on Wires, 2 Sets of 4in1 Leads Snap-on Wires, 1 Set of Electrode Ear Clip Wire, 2 Pads Holders, 1 USB Charger/Wall Unit (International Travel Charger 110V-240V), 1 Stylus Pen, Operating Manual, Acupuncture Placement Point Chart, Lifetime Warranty Card
- The HealthMateForever T24AB3 Massager is an electrotherapy device that is more advanced and complete than most other models in the same market. This device sends off different frequencies of electrical currents through the electropads to simulate various ancient therapeutic methods to help relieve pain for your neck, shoulders, back…etc. The EPM (Electronic Pulse Massager) is also extremely smart that offers 2 independent channels producing different intensities to give targeted treatments. You can easily also adjust the modes with its 6″ LCD touch screen. This is also a premium machine that has FDA cleared with Lifetime Warranty and the manufacturer is the number one brand of pain relief device.
- The most extensive massage programs such as: Tuina (Push & Pull), Acupuncture, Tapping, Guasha (Scraping), Cupping, Shiatus (Finger Press), Pressure, Back Pain, Deep Tissue Massage, Body Building, Weight Loss, Combination, Shoulder, Neck, Lower Back, Elbow, Hip, Ankle, Foot, Hand, Knee, Wrist, Ear, and Relax
- 2 independent channels with 20 levels of adjustable intensity
- HUGE backlit, easy to read LCD display
- Quite the most expensive portable Electronic Pulse Massager on the market
Electronic Pulse Massager over $100-$900 Review: